Commonwealth wont respond to me

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mario 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mario
    Participant

I’ve asked Conbank to provide me with the application/contract that they keep referring to in their letters to me but they never send it to me. What I’d like to know is if they don’t send it to me does this mean that they’ve sold it?

Admin
    Keymaster

More than likely they have sold it. If your account is over say 2-3 years old they tend to think you’re a good risk and sell the instrument on.

Please refer to Useful Laws and Maxims in the guide and you will see that they need to provide the contract (by law) if you have requested they do in writing.

Mario
    Participant

Well after all this time, over a year now and I just started to get letters from ARL telling me to pay Conbank some money for an alleged debt. LOL. I love this site and the guide. I’m playing with them now.
    Thank you all for giving me the confidence to do this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Latest Activity

• Forums

• Newsletter

• www.DebtOutOfHere.com
    CONTACT US
    We can only give general information as to our material being of any potential benefit to you or not. Members should use the Forums or submit a Private Ticket for case support.
    Thank You. We will contact you as soon as possible.
    BEATING BANKS & DEBT COLLECTORS GUIDE PREVIEW
    The Beating Banks & Debt Collectors Guide
    YOUR GUIDE PREVIEW
    Get your preview copy of The Beating Banks & Debt Collectors Guide along with the Top 5 Secrets debt collectors don't want you to know!
    YOUR E-MAIL
    Updated 2016 Edition
    THANK YOU.. you will receive your 1st email very soon!
    Condition of Site Use
    No Legal or Financial Advice Is To Be Assumed Given or Offered From This Site
    I Agree To This?