Notice templates are just that, templates.

Fight Back Against Debt Collection Forums Document Preparation Notice templates are just that, templates.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ctsharkey 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James Mclean
    James Mclean
    Keymaster

For some reason we have started to receive a spike in the number of support emails from people asking if they need to add anything to the Notice templates.

Please take note that the Notice templates really are just that, they are templates that you should use as the framework for your Notices to DCAs. You will in almost every case need to edit them to meet your specific situation, be that by quoting from a previous DCA letter or making reference to something a DCA said in a phone call or text message for example. It is always best to stick within the scope of the original template for whatever notice you are creating. So if it is a Final Notice for example, keep it short and to the point rather than an in-depth discourse on every single aspect of their failure to act.

ctsharkey
    Participant

I am about to send my first letter, Notice of Qualified acceptance, and i have a couple of question, and please excuse my ignorance, i am very new to this

1. Do i Sign the letter?
    2. Should i leave in Red, once i have edited the letter with my details?
    3. the footer do I just initial and date? ( I have already put my ref in)

Matt Smith
    Keymaster

!: You need to sign the notice a you would any other document. Nothing fancy, just your signature.
    2: After all the editing you need to convert the red text to black text.
    3: Just initial or small signature, either will do along with the date.
    4: You’re not ignorant as you know when to ask for help.

ctsharkey
    Participant

Just sent my first letter to Baycorp, I’ll keep you updated. Again thanks, Keep up the good fight, we need you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Latest Activity

• Forums

• Newsletter

• www.DebtOutOfHere.com
    CONTACT US
    We can only give general information as to our material being of any potential benefit to you or not. Members should use the Forums or submit a Private Ticket for case support.
    Thank You. We will contact you as soon as possible.
    BEATING BANKS & DEBT COLLECTORS GUIDE PREVIEW
    The Beating Banks & Debt Collectors Guide
    YOUR GUIDE PREVIEW
    Get your preview copy of The Beating Banks & Debt Collectors Guide along with the Top 5 Secrets debt collectors don't want you to know!
    YOUR E-MAIL
    Updated 2016 Edition
    THANK YOU.. you will receive your 1st email very soon!
    Condition of Site Use
    No Legal or Financial Advice Is To Be Assumed Given or Offered From This Site
    I Agree To This?